Alla's Music Studio offers trumpet lessons for players of all skill levels. Aspiring to join a band? Looking to play professionally? Maybe you just enjoy playing for fun? Whatever your goals are, our teachers can work with you to help you achieve them. With options for face to face or group lessons, both online and face to face, you can learn the way you want to and get the most from your lessons.
Enquire online today for more information, or request a trial lesson and see what you can achieve with Alla's Music Studio trumpet lessons in Melbourne.
Personalised Lessons And Curriculum
While all our lessons follow one of four streams of musical curriculum, our teachers will tailor our lessons to help you reach your goals. Everyone learns differently, and everyone has different ideas of what they want to achieve with music. Whether you're looking to become the next Miles Davis or just playing for fun, you'll have your lessons personalised to help you get where you want to be. It's this attention to each student that helps us to instil a real love for music in each of our students. Learning to play the trumpet shouldn't feel like a chore. With Alla's music studio you'll find you enjoy music more than ever before.
Our lessons are available in both group and private formats. Additionally, we run lessons both in-person and online, allowing you to learn the way you want to. If you're not sure what kind of lessons is right for you, booking a trial lesson will help you get a feel for the style and teacher.
If you're joining a group lesson that's already running, your trial lesson is free! Talk to our team today for more information.
Trumpet Purchase And Hire
If you're just getting started and don't have an instrument, we offer affordable trumpet hire so you can get started without having to buy an instrument outright at first.
Why You Should Learn The Trumpet
- Develops mental dexterity, cognitive efficiency and clarity
- Promotes physical development (core, lungs and posture)
- Improves ability to project and be heard regardless of room size
- Develops finger dexterity and simultaneous hand-eye coordination
- Trains self-confidence and the ability to perform publicly
- Lots of opportunities to play different musical styles
- Enhances sense of timing and rhythm
Our Trumpet Teachers
Dominic Stitt is a professional drummer and trumpet performer as well as a passionate instrumental teacher who has experience in tutoring children and adults for several years.
He was graduated with Bachelor in Music (Jazz & Improvisation) from University of Melbourne in 2020.
- Artist representative for Meinl Percussion Australia at AUDW expo 2018
- Alumni of the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School (through audition) (2014-2015)
- Former drum student of Chris Brien, and most recorded drummer in Australia Mr. Graham Morgan
- Has performed and recorded with some of Melbourne top musicians, including ARIA award winners Barney Mcall and Daniel Merriweather
- Recipient of the 2017 University of Melbourne Marion Thomas Award Scholarship, value of $4,500 for "outstanding achievement in the field of performance and the consistency of students' studies and contribution to musical activities in the Victorian community."
Alex Pertout, percussionist- composer, educator, Senior Lecturer from Jazz & Improvisation Department Melbourne Conservatorium of Music University of Melbourne said:
"Dominic is an outstanding young drummer/percussionist with whom I have had the pleasure to engage in both as an educator - during his tenure as a remarkable student of the Jazz & Improvisation Program at the University of Melbourne - as well as a superb performing colleague in the concert stage. Dominic is a serious practitioner, his touch displays a highly developed sense of musicianship, has the potential to continue to develop skills to greater heights and is destined to enjoy an extremely successful career in the music profession at large."
Through studying music from the age of 5 Dominic has developed self-discipline, patience, communication skills and an enthusiastic attitude towards learning - these all very important skills Dominic now is passing on to his students. Dominic teaches for leisure as well as for AMEB exams including Contemporary and Rockschool types.
Book Trumpet Lessons In Melbourne
If you're keen to start playing the trumpet, enquire online to book a trial lesson today. Our team can help you get started and ensure you have the best possible experience learning to play the trumpet. Our trial lessons are designed to give you a good idea of what to expect with us and are completely commitment-free. Call us now or enquire online about trumpet lessons Melbourne.
We offer face to face and online individual and group lessons.
We provide preparation for AMEB, ABRSM, VCE and other examinations.
We organize student's performances several times a year.
We can book music lessons for all of your children at the same day and time.
We can sell and hire music instruments and books for you from our studio.
Discounts are available for families with multiple children enrolled, as well as for multiple lessons booked in a week.