Kinder Beat is an outstanding introduction to music for children aged 2 – 5 years. This award winning program features activities that children of the 21st century need for brain development and acceleration.
The vibrant and contemporary flair of Kinder Beat engages children on a number of levels. It lays the foundation for a positive relationship with music that students will enjoy throughout their lives. You simply will not find a better approach to early childhood music! View flyer here
There are 3 levels:
Level 1:Focuses on rhythm, beat, iconic reading, phrasing, tuned and un-tuned percussion playing.
Level 2:Develops percussion playing skills to a higher level to include glissandi on xylophones plus ensembles combining tuned and un-tuned percussion.
Level 3:Kinder Beat Piano, introduces piano playing, keyboard games and improvisation activities not seen before in other methods or approaches.
All three levels make extensive use of props that facilitate feeling beat, pulse, phrasing and specific rhythmic patterns. Flash cards and worksheets are used to reinforce reading skills.
What Your Child Learns:
- Basics of music theory through the activities such as stories, games, repetitions, using body props and percussion props, flash cards, listening CD, playing piano along with the CD.
- Using "Mouse House" finger position or fists while playing on the piano with the aim to teach kids to keep their fingers round and together, not to spread it out.
- Musical: games and improvisation
- Singing songs, rhymes and solfa/solfeggio
- Movement, dance and gesture
- Rhythm, beat and metre
- Percussion playing
- Listening, reflecting and responding
- Story-telling and mime
- Reading(iconic and traditional)
- Keyboards games (level 3)
- Ensemble playing
- Coordinating with streamers, rainbow ring and parachute
About Creators of Kinder Beat Program
Kinder Beat is an early childhood music program developed by mark Gibson and Morna Robinson. Their collective teaching experience in this area is extensive and their professional partnership encompasses 30 years of teaching and collaboration. They have been researching and designing early childhood music resources since the early 1990’s and Kinder Beat has developed through several pilot and draft editions. The current edition was lauinched in 2007 and is now enjoying great success throughout Australia and South East asia.
"Best Australian Made"
This program won the Australian Music Association "Best Australian Made" award for print music or music software in 2010.
The award was based on the:
- High production qualities of the Books, CDs, Flash Cards and Kinder Beat toys
- Educational effectiveness of the content, including the comprehensive Teacher Guides
- Success in marketing these new materials to teachers and parents in a number of countries including Australia
FREE Trial lesson *
We are offering a FREE Trial lesson (conditions apply).
* The first lesson will be free, if the child joining already established group. If there is no a group, the Trial lesson has to be paid on the day of the lesson before you commit to the Term booking.
Please fill up the Enquiry Form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or call us on 9942 4066 for more information about Kinder Beat Program at Alla's Music Studio.