The Encore on Keys music course is designed for Piano and Strings. It develops complete musicians through performance pieces, improvisation, aural training and awareness, keyboard harmony, sight-reading, chord chart reading, ensemble playing, transposition, rhythm development and music literacy. View flyer here
Key Elements of Junior Piano:
- Songs – for musical enjoyment, expression and foundation movement activities
- Finger Zips – small pieces that develop keyboard skills on a micro level
- Repertoire Pieces – solo performance pieces
- Ensembles – develop part-playing skills, group interaction and team playing
- Solfege/Solfa Singing – builds an aural library of melodic patterns
- By-Ear Playing – connecting keyboard playing with aural perception
- Flash Cards – enhance reading skills and reinforce theory concepts
- CDs – provide an aural model featuring outstanding arrangements.
"Best Australian Made"
This program won the Australian Music Association "Best Australian Made" award for print music or music software in 2010.
The award was based on the:
- High production qualities of the Books, CDs, Flash Cards and toys
- Educational effectiveness of the content, including the comprehensive Teacher Guides
- Success in marketing these new materials to teachers and parents in a number of countries including Australia
FREE Trial lesson *
We are offering a FREE Trial lesson (conditions apply).
* The first lesson will be free, if the child joining already established group. If there is no a group, the Trial lesson has to be paid on the day of the lesson before you commit to the Term booking.
Please fill up the Enquiry Form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or call us on 9942 4066 for more information about Encore on Keys Program at Alla's Music Studio.